July 15, 2012 9:33 pm
ARTDEZIGN | 2003-Present
- Create, edit and update designs for marketing, communications, and websites.
- Build and maintain websites with content management systems such as WordPress and Joomla
- Developed and deploy email marking campaigns using standards based web technologies and templates.
- Work with marketing firms, print firms, and other designers to provide high quality product in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with clientele to determine themes, styles, and one-off designs for digital and print media.
- Integrate social media API’s and apps into existing sites, and address search engine optimization
- Work with clientele to complete projects in a timely manner with deadlines. Provided time and expense estimates for development and hardware requirements
Mazama Dataworks | 2013-2014
- Collected specific requirements from clients, and studied company workflows to build solutions tailored to their needs.
- Worked in a collaborative environment to design, develop and support custom solutions created with secure connections and build for long term viability.
- Studied leading trends and new web technologies to utilize and evolve the capabilities of our solutions. Including attending technology conferences and participating in on-line discussions.
- Identified and resolved bug issues and workflow problems. Refactored code to optimize performance and increase usability.
- Participated in on-line forums and communities to further understand and improve code.
- Analyzed, refactored and re-used existing code to enhance user-interfaces and site wide development.
- Worked within an Agile environment and provided time estimates on a ticket / project basis.
- Used relational databases, and API’s to integrate data from third party apps.
Sign Production and Design
1999 – Present
I’ve worked as an employee and also as a freelancer with various sign shops to produce signs and graphics for their business, as well as my own clients. This requires not only the technical knowledge to run the computers and equipment, but also the skills to produce actual product and install these signs and graphics in a multitude of places. Below is a list of skills I have developed while working in various sign shops:
- Sign design using various software including Flexi, Gerber Omega, and Adobe Products
- Sign Production machines including Mimai and Roland Plotters
- Vinyl Printers including Roland Versa Works, and Gerber Edge Machines
- Vinyl Prep and installation to various substrates including Corex, Di-Bond, MDO and more
- Vehicle graphics and full vehicle wraps using laminated 3M, Arlon and Avery Products
- Substrate Preparation including removing, sanding, trimming, and coat painting
- Installation of signs in various locations using cleats, mounting brackets, anchors, VHB, and silicone
- Includes installation of dimensional signage and letters to indoor and outdoor surfaces
Miracle Sign Company
2010 – Present | Forest Grove, OR – 503-357-0264
Sign Pro of Eugene
1999 – 2005 | Eugene, OR – 541.686.9366
Signs and More inc. / Wholesale Print Source
2009-2010 | Portland, OR – 503.810.8885
Professional Sign and Graphics
Summer 2010 | Wilsonville, OR
Summer 2007 | Forest Grove, OR
Winter 1999 | Seattle, WA
Summer 1998 | Eugene, OR